Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
The state government of Haryana, which authorized the ROF Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in February, announced the scheme lately. With the major intend of offering ‘Housing for All’, the plan will build affordable housing in low- and medium potential towns of the region.
Under the public-private corporation model, this plan might show constructive in using the power of both the government and the private sector. Under this plan, the state plans to introduce high-density plotted colonies all over Haryana state through a liberalised policy structure. It has also been created compulsory that all the projects be done within seven years from the date the licence will be approved.
The flats available under the ROF Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana will be built up by the private housing construction companies under the administration of state government.
The proposal will also assist to eliminate the growth in unlawful unites in the state area.
This proposal will profit those who come under the Financial Weaker Section group as they can buy homes at competitive costs.
However, prices have not been set by the government for the lands to be sold under this proposal, the establishment plan to make sure daily and sufficient supply of high density landed unites which will make sure that the cost of plots is reasonable in such colonies.
What are things offered under ROF Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana?
- Up to 30 per cent of a city’s overall built-up residential area would be presented for project developments under this scheme. The maximum plot area under this proposal has been fixed at 150 square metres (sq m). These lands can have a maximum floor area ratio (FAR) of two, and entire ground reporting cannot go above 65 per cent.
- A scheme might be built upon an area range 5 to 15 acres.
- Builders can also register independent floors on plots, plus stilt parking. They will allocate up to 50 per cent of the area; the left behind 50 per cent would stay put with the government but they can go on with development work on it. However, 15 per cent of the area will be put on the mortgage for domestic development works.
- The builder has been provided the option of giving the fee of domestic development works with the metropolis concerned at reciprocally fixed rates.
- The licence fee has been fixed at Rs 10,000 per acre for low-potential municipalities and Rs 1 lakh per acre for medium-potential municipalities.
- Developers will be offered a letter of objective or refusal on their application within six months of submits an application. The applications will be accepted on an in-progress basis until all separating area under the scheme has been distributed.